Carpet and Pad Recycling
We hope you can find everything you need. iCarpets Inc is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at:
Amy: 720-252-7731 or email us.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Fun facts about carpet and pad recycling!
1. Carpet can be converted into fiber to create construction materials or furniture parts.
2. The carpet is thick and sturdy to use in your gardens to keep from weeds sprouting up and used as an underlayment
3. The fibers in carpet after it's broken down are used to make up footing and turf in horse show arenas. It helps create strength and stability for the footing among a variety of quality fiber blends.
4. The difference between commercial broadloom and residential is that commercial contains glue and patch residue and residential does not.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
5. 5.7 billion tons of carpet material ends up in landfills in the US. Now, that's astounding!
Monday- Friday 9-5 Pm